Day 4 of Detox Diet

I woke up this morning feeling fine I got to lay in bed with the babies for a good hour and just relax and watch t.v. I love lazy days.  Today was really a hum-drum day. Nothing imparticular happened, nothing much at all.

My meals were mostly left-overs.  A banana for breakfast, a piece of my egg & veggie frittata.  By the time dinner rolled around I almost forgot all about my diet (woops). I popped a lasagna in the over that I made last week and put in the freezer. It smelled sooo good. I couldn't wait to cut into it and serve myself up a piece.  I grabbed a plate for my husband and one for myself. Then it dawned on me, I can't eat this!  What a bummer.  I decided to steam some broccoli and cauliflower in chicken stock instead.  To wrap up the day I had a smoothy made with frozen fruit, orange juice and ice this evening.

Kind of boring, but at least I'm still trucking along.

Comments

Popular Posts