Meal Registry

I have found the coolest website!
Meal Baby is a meal registry website similar to gift registry.
Let's say you're going to have surgery, have a baby, or have an emergency/tragedy;
wouldn't it be nice to not have to worry about how/what you and your family will be eating for the coming week/month?
On this website you can put your likes/dislikes, allergies, and dates you need meals. You send the info to friends/family and they can log on to see what meals are being delivered to you on which dates.
Makes it much easier for people to help you in your time of need!

I wish I had known about this when I had my 5 c-sections;
or when my husband was on deployment & I was pregnant, sick and had little mouths to feed;
 not to mention when my father-in-law passed away.


FYI: I'm not getting paid for this referrel, I just think it's that awesome!

Comments

Popular Posts