CarShare VT- Keeping Vermont Beautiful

I'm having a good time finding organizations that are helping Vermonters live healthier, happier lives.
Todays find is helping to keep the beauty in Vermont while giving Vermonters the ability to get around without having the limitations of the train or bus systems.

When you need to have a car for errands, meetings, or an out of town trip, you can count on CarShare Vt to hook you up with the transportation you need without having to deal with leases, fuel prices, insurance, maintenance cost, taxis, or rentals. All you have to do is become a member, pay your monthly dues, reserve any one of the cars or trucks around town, and pick it up when you need it.

How easy is that?
I was impressed with what I read on their website and am thinking about attending an upcoming fund raiser.
My husband and I have been trying to find ways we could downsize everything from our budget to the amount of 'stuff' we own. The idea of only having one car is hard for to swallow with us having different schedules; compounded by the fact that we have six children. However, I don't need to have a car every day; I could plan to do all my errands in one day each week. 
CarShare VT is not in our little town yet, but I can forsee it coming soon. Possibly changing this Vermont family's way of life for the better.
For more information on the benefit of car sharing in VT, click here.

Comments

Popular Posts