Have You Heard of Swagbucks?

If you're wondering what all the buzz about Swagbucks is,
let me fill you in my friend! 


It's just the coolest way to search the internet! You simply log onto the website, sign-up for an account & then start earning "swagbucks".  You can use your earned "swagbucks" to make purchases. If you're like me, you are wondering what the catch is. So far, I have not been able to come up with a reason not to do it.  I signed myself up with an account, downloaded the toolbar & was simply amazed at how easy it is to earn points just by my regular internet surfing.

I've been telling my husband about how I intend on saving up all my points so that I can buy our kids Christmas presents at Amazon.com with my earnings.  We have four computers in our house; I downloaded the toolbar on each one to make sure we don't miss out on any earnings.

If you're interested in getting an account of your own, follow this link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jlumbra72
check it out and see for yourself how easy it is to get rewards.

Comments

  1. I've never heard of this...will have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 700 swagbucks currently. I'll be cashing them in for Amazon.com gift cards soon & guess what my kids will be getting in their Christmas stockings... You guessed it, Gift Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts