|Fresh Raspberries from our CSA|
- Set goals
- Eat 5-7 small meals a day
- Buy locally grown organic foods, direct from farmers; join a CSA
- Eat whole foods with no preservatives
- Eat wild or free range meats: seafood, poultry, beef, lamb, and eggs with no added hormones or antibiotics
- Drink organic almond milk or coconut milk: chocolate is my favorite
- Eat organic Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, cultured butter (not margarine), whole cheeses, fresh and sour cream.
- Use oils rich in omega 3’s: cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil, sesame, flax, coconut and palm oils.
- Drink lots of water: add lemon, cucumber & mint, it’s divine.
|A Peck of Goof-balls at the apple orchard|
Feel free to leave a comment below,
I'd love to hear all about your weight loss challanges and successes.