Homeology Natural Home Cleaning Products

I'm thrilled to introduce you to Jasmin Driggers, a Gold Canyon Living Well representative serving the Manhattan Beach area of southern California.

I first became familiar with her family when Jasmin was starting her freshman year in high school. I was enrolled in a German clas at the local college that her mother taught & Jasmin was ever present in the classroom. I'm truly blessed to have countless memories of her and her parents from our many get-togethers through the years.

Jasmin is all grown up now and starting her venture with Gold Canyon.

I couldn't wait to log on to her website to check out all the products when her mother told me about it. Quite frankly, it was all new to me because I have never heard of Gold Canyon products.

I can honestly say that I have fallen in LOVE, LOVE, LOVE with the idea of their
 Homeology line of Natural Home Cleaning Products.

Others may know Gold Canyon for their scented candles;
 anyone that knows me well, will tell you that I'm no candle girl.
Green clean, however is all me!

If you'r interested in trying their products, hosting a show, or becoming a GC representative,
 head on over to Jasmin's web-site by clicking on the link below.



Thanks for stopping by!
If you like what you've seen on my blog,
please remember to share it!

All the best,
Joannie

Comments

Popular Posts