Jackie's Life in Surrey: Tablescape at Beaulieu

When I was a little girl my dad was in the US Air Force and we were living in England.  Of the eight years we lived there, I only remember one REAL vacation we took.  We went camping at the seashore and on our way we stopped at the most remarkable place called 'Beaulieu'. 

Beaulieu Palace House

I've often thought of our tour through the abbey and motor museum, but could not remember the name of the place that I found so remarkable.

Jackie of Jackie's Life in Surrey has a wonderful pictoral of her recent trip to Beaulieu.


Thank goodness I stumbled upon Jacie's blog! Next time I'm in England I will be able to make a trip to Beaulieu.


For more information on Beaulieu click here

Thanks for stopping by & remember ...

If you like what you see in my blog, please remember to share it.
All the best,

Joannie

Comments

  1. Thank you Joannie for the link to my post on Beaulieu. I have become a follower, and look forward to hearing more about Vermont and your family.

    Jackie in Surrey, UK.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts