Monday, November 22, 2010

My Baby Girl

I know that God loves me, He has shown me with His Grace
I knew just how completely when first I saw your face.

And in that very moment when you came into this world,
I knew you were so much more than just my baby girl.

You would always be my sunshine, my love that wouldn’t end.
And when you’re all grown-up, you'd be my dearest friend.


You are the reason I tried my very best.
For you, my little girl, would be my greatest test.

When God entrusted you to me, to shelter and to guide
I promised Him that day I would care for you with pride.

I would teach you God made you, and that He trusted me with your care.
I will always be thankful He sent you for my love I got to share.

Be proud of who you are and strive to be your best
Put forth your best efforts and trust God in all the rest.

I will always be your mother, but I will also be your friend
You are the most precious gift that God could ever send.

Each night you lay your beautiful head down to sleep
I thank Him for sending you and ask Him for your soul to keep.

I will keep a watchful eye, to guide you through this world.
God please protect my little angel, keep safe my baby girl.






Thanks for stopping by & remember ...


If you like what you see in my blog, please remember to share it.


All the best,

Joannie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...