Monday, November 22, 2010

How Could I Have Known







Meeting Mommy




How could I have known of the love I would feel
When I would first hold you in my arms?


Disneyland




How could I have known of the pride that would spill
When you would dazzle me with your charms?



T-Ball




How could I have known of the pain I would endure
When I would see you get hurt and cry?




 

Yosemite with family


How could I have known of the joy that would pour
When you would get excited for something new to try?



How could I have known that my heart would break
When you would grow-up and go your own way?



Colorado with mom & sisters




How could I have known of the strength it would take
When in your choices you would stray?





I simply could not have known
Such emotions would ever exist.


18 Birthday with baby sister

Some day, too, you will be shown
When an angel you get to kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...